The Solstice hardtop is available in two models; the" Le Mans" and the "Club Racer". Both tops utilize the sensuous double bubble look. The Le Mans demonstrates a fast back rear window and the Club Racer has the cut back flat rear window.
Adding a removable Hardtop is the most exciting styling and practical improvement that can be made to your Solstice. Driving can be enjoyable in any season with the quiet comfort and security from the Smooth Line Hardtop.
The extremely low profile of the Hardtop gives the Solstice a very aggressive performance orientated attitude yet has additional headroom for taller drivers or passengers.
The Solstice Hardtop is exceptionally strong but weighs less than 40 lbs. and is easy to handle.
Attachment is very simple, does not require any modification to your Solstice and fits all years. Simply lower the convertible top in the normal position and attach the hardtop using the center mounted latch at the windshield and then locking the OEM stainless steel pins into the existing convertible sockets at the rear. Very easy and requires only minutes. No tools are required
LE MANS REMOVABLE HARDTOP
Smooth Lines Le Mans Hardtop was designed for high speed European touring. The clean aerodynamic design features a sensuous “double bubble” roof line and a curved rear window that is larger than the convertible for a very sleek profile. For the “slammed look” this it! Now you can add some real excitement to your Solstice.
CLUB RACER REMOVABLE HARDTOP
Smooth Lines Club Racer street version was inspired by Pontiacs “competition only” SCCA club racer/drifter. The Smooth Line Hardtop has the “bad boy” look, however is complete with all of the amities that you would expect for the street. Fully upholstered interior, weather seals, an optional AS-2 safety glass defog rear window, and best of all, easy on and off. No modifications are necessary to your car. Now your Solstice can look as cool as it gets!
A specially designed Smooth Line Hardtop Carrier is available to safely store it when not in use
Features (included in base price)
- High strength, light weight, precision molded fiberglass composite
- Premium automotive grade materials
- Exterior rain guards
- Color coat ready.
- Finished with two coats of smooth black urethane primer ready for a top coat color application.
Exterior Material Upgrade: For those who would like a contrasting color or don't want to paint we offer a Factory installed Elk grain Haartz premium vinyl exterior covering. This gives a very soft, subtle look that is not over stated. Available in Black, White, and Saddle.
- The interior is fully upholstered with a thick charcoal gray color automotive headliner.
- Improved sound and insulating properties compared to the convertible top
Rear Window - plexiglas
Interior Upgrade: Upgrade the standard charcoal headliner to Black or Tan. These upgraded materials are three times thicker than the standard charcoal headliner and offer superior sound dampening and insulation properties.
This light weight impact resistant material will not discolor or become foggy and with reasonable care will last for years.
- Le Mans is equipped with tinted Plexiglas standard
- Club Racer is equipped with clear Plexiglas standard
- A tinted curved AS-2 safety glass defogger rear window complete with an easy to install wiring harness $200.00
- A tinted curved AS-2 safety glass plain rear window. $150.00
- A tinted AS-2 safety glass defogger rear window complete with an easy to install wiring harness $200.00
- A tinted plexiglas rear window. $75.00
- The front and rear mounting system is custom designed for the Solstice.
- All metal components are made of high strength corrosion resistant stainless steel and are designed to provide a simple, secure and professional fitting Hardtop.
- This application does not require any modification to the vehicle and is easy to install.
- Once installed the hardtop can be easily removed or reattached in minutes without any tools.
- Custom extruded rubber moldings are matched to the windshield, rear deck and side windows/curtains to ensure a weather tight seal.
- These OEM quality materials are resistant to sunlight aging, water absorption, and ozone.
Smooth Line Hardtops require no modification to your car, and in most cases the convertible top does not even need to be removed. It stays with the car in the down position when the Hardtop is mounted. Please see installation instructions for details.
Complete with installation instructions
12 month Limited Warranty
An easy way to store and protect your Hardtop from damage when not in use
Find out more here.