NISSAN 350Z - Removable Hardtop for Convertible
- COMPLETE - Nothing extra to buy - PREMIUM QUALITY
- HARDTOP SHELL- High strength, light weight, precision molded, hand laid, oven cured fiberglass composite. Approximately 35 lbs.
- COMPLETELY UPHOLSTERED - Plush automotive headliner - Sound deadener
- WEATHER TIGHT rubber seals, windshield, side windows, rear deck
- EASY TO INSTALL by average DIY - Removes and reinstall in minutes with out tools -
- BUY NOW ! THE ULTIMATE REPLACEMENT CONVERTIBLE TOP
Smooth Line Nissan 350Z Hardtops require no modification to your car, The convertible top stays with the car in the down position when the Hardtop is mounted. Please see installation instructions for details.
Features (included in base price)
Exterior Finish (upgrades available)
Grey sandable gel coat designed for easy finishing using normal body shop technics.
Interior (upgrades available)
- The interior is fully upholstered with a thick charcoal gray color automotive headliner.
- Improved sound and insulating properties compared to the convertible top
Rear Window - Clear Plexiglas (upgrades available)
Clear Plexiglas (1/8" thick- same as glass)
This light weight impact resistant acrylic material will not discolor or become foggy and with reasonable care will last for years.
- The front and rear mounting system is custom designed for the 350Z.
- All metal components are made of high strength corrosion resistant steel and are designed to provide a simple, secure and professional fitting Hardtop.
- This application does not require any modification to the vehicle and is easy to install.
- Once installed the Hardtop can be easily removed or reattached in minutes without any tools.
- Custom extruded rubber moldings are matched to the windshield, rear deck and side windows/curtains to ensure a weather tight seal.
- These OEM quality materials are resistant to sunlight aging, water absorption, and ozone.
12 month Limited Warranty
Flat rate shipping in continental United States (lower 48 states) $310 commercial address. $100 extra Residental E-mail for international shipping rates.
Prices include professional packaging, freight charges, and insurance.